About 6 weeks ago I was reading one of my favorite bloggers post HERE
I was honored by Eli for his kind words and nomination for the The Liebster Award and thought I better get my post up finally after thanking him then and again now.
Guys, I have had a bad case of “writers block” as of lately. The words are eluding me because I have had too much racing through my brain to catch any thoughts worth putting to paper. Forgive me please, I fear it may not be over yet, but at least this way, I have a reason to actually put my fingers to the keyboard.
So the rules of acceptance are to share 11 things you may or may not already know about me. Followed by 11 more questions asked by my friend Eli. Followed by my own nominations in which I provide 11 of my own questions.
Here we go….11 things about me.
- I hate summer – it’s too hot.
- I adore those rye chips out of the Gardetto’s snack bags.
- I earned myself two tickets in the span of 48 hours – TWICE in Texas 10 years apart
- I am a natural born klutz – those that know me, know and have witnessed this talent.
- I hide Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal from my kids to ensure I get some.
- I lived on a farm for 6 years
- I learned how to kill a rattlesnake with a “snake stick” at the age of 8
- Love the smell of fresh cut grass
- Always have a stick of chap stick on me
- I dislike the color pink, greatly, but have been seen wearing it. don’t judge
- Will have had this site up and running for 2 years in June!
11 questions provided by Eli:
1-If you could be taken anywhere in the world for the weekend, where would you choose, and why? The beach! Because well, its the beach. The sand, the air, the drinks with the umbrellas!
2-What evokes wonder in your soul? My kids, they surprise me everyday and my husbands patience with me!
3-What’s one thing you’ve tried to make someone do, but failed? Change
4-What would your story be titled? ” I can dream can’t I?”
5-Can you share the post that you feel came from the deepest inside you? Click here
6-What was your worst subject in school, and why? Math because well, its math.
7-What’s the last thing you whispered? I love you – to Mr. Amazing
8-What’s one thing that attracts you to someone? Their eyes
9-What kind of night light did you have as a kid? The hallway 🙂
10-What restaurants do you envision on the Highway to Hell? The kind where they charge for water.
11-Name three things you’d run a red light for.
1. A trip to the ER 2. A bee in the car 3. Being on time to either of my children’s school events.
And now the moment you really wanted to know: I’m gonna keep this short sweet because in case you didn’t know, the entire month of April is the A to Z challenge and my blog reader has been lighting up with posts from all those who are participating and I cannot keep up. So no pressure my friends.
Eric over at All In A Dad’s Work
Rory over at Ink Interrupted
Susi over at Boca Frau
Should you choose to accept and again no pressure at all!
- Furthest place you have visited?
- What are some of your best memories?
- Dumbest thing you have ever done?
- What has been your best job?
- Name your favorite movie soundtrack.
- Tell us just ONE of your biggest pet peeves.
- If you could go back in time, would you?
- Do you sing in the car like no one is watching when that one song comes on?
- Last time you sent a handwritten thank you note?
- What is your favorite thing to do first thing in morning?
- What inspires you?