I sat down to post a little something last week and then began dusting off the cobwebs to this place in hopes to wake it back up and provide some laughs and smiles. I went thru some drafts that I had started eons ago and for whatever reason didn’t finish them – blame writers block, brain farts, motherhood, work, or my favorite, life. It happens, ya know.
I came across this post over at a fellow blogger who is still going strong. Eric over at All in a Dads Work of which you can located the link in the last question. It is a simple and fun one – requires little brain power – just a warm up to get the ideas flowing again – which it did so I even added some new questions.
0. Share your profile picture if you have one. Do Bitmoji’s count???
1. Who are you named after? Breakfast at Tiffany’s – my mother loved the movie.
2. Do you like your handwriting? Not really, it’s just chicken scratch OR I start with printing which then ends in cursive. To all those I send hand written letters to, I apologize.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
4. Longest relationship? depends, are we talking about coffee, wine, people, junk food. The list is endless. kidding – I met my amazing hubby in 1992 and haven’t scared him away yet so that has to be a record right?
5. Do you still have your tonsils? I do
6. Would you bungee jump? Nope, I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground.
7. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? eh, depends on the shoe really
8. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla (when the mood strikes)
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes
10. Football or baseball? Baseball
11. What color pants are you wearing? Grey
12. Last thing you ate? Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Mexican Tortilla soup
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
14. Favorite smell? Lavender, or freshly brewed coffee
15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Like physically spoke into the actual device itself and didn’t type…My niece
16. Hair color? These days, brownish red.. it changes a lot in a year.
17. Eye color? Brown
18. Favorite foods to eat? Pasta, salty chips, Italian, Mexican, Werther’s Originals
19. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy Endings please
20. Last movie you watched? The Greatest Showman
21. Favorite Holiday? Halloween
22. Beer or Wine? Wine
23. Night owl or early bird? Early Bird
24. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
25. Can you crack an egg one handed? No, it gets everywhere. To those that can, I salute you!
26. Coffee or Tea? If you see me drinking tea, call the police because I have been kidnapped.
27. Favorite go to beverage? Water and the occasional Diet Pepsi
28. Mac or PC? I myself have a MAC but can operate both because I married an IT GOD
29. Do you prefer to read or watch TV? I like both. I go thru phases where I will take one over the other.
30. Which three of your favorite bloggers you would like to know more about? (link to their about page if they have one) I’m gonna be a rebel and say anyone that reads this and wants to share – please do and feel free to tag me.
100. For the original post – Copy this link