I haven’t blogged since, well its been a minute. I won’t apologize as one my goals this year was to stop doing just that unless the apology was truly needed. This is not one of those times. I ask a fellow blogger for a prompt because I needed something to get the juices flowing again. They told me to write about gratitude, easy enough.
Gratitude is something many have and even more take for granted in this day in age and it really is sad. It’s simple really, every day there is something to be grateful for.
Here’s some of mine….
1. My silly alarm clock
2. The dog greeting me on the way down the stairs (little nub of a tail wagging away)
3. The feisty feline trio that circle me until I fill their bowls with food
6. KYGO 98.5 – morning show because they make me laugh
7. My kids sharing memes and gifs when we are all together
8. My morning ME time.
9. The friends that send me good morning texts- be it daily or once in a while.
10. My hubby arriving to the kitchen to give me a good morning kiss & hug
11. We car pool to work – so we get that extra time together
12. My morning walk break
13. Lunch because I work hard to pack them and get excited to dive into them.
14. small talk
15. A good song that I haven’t heard in a while on my Spotify
16. Werther’s Originals caramels!
19. A strangers smile walking in the park
20. Picture of babies
21. My hubby sending me love texts out of the blue
22. My kids checking in
23. Boss telling me good job
24. Quitting time
25. Getting my hands in the dirt and cleaning up my yard
26. Cooking dinner with my hubby
29. 80’s movies
30. Middle of the week
31. Puppy kisses
32. A fun drink made by my hubby
33. Friday night data night
34. Weekends with NOTHING planned
35. That there isn’t a # 5 on this list!
36. I bet I made you go back and double check that #5 is missing.
37. Darn it – #27 is missin too! ( #winning)
38. Made you laugh didn’t I?
39. Proofing and editing because well, things get missed, clearly.
40. This blog and those that may stop by.