1. I’m not 29 anymore and am okay with that.
2. I am a mother to two amazing teenagers and married my best friend in 1995.
3. I love photography, although I haven’t snapped anything real in a really long time.
4. I am scared to death of heights.
5. I don’t sleep with pillows…
6. I adore Italian food and good wine!
7. I have beaten melanoma three times. Click here for more info – Skin Cancer Foundation
8. I take my role as a mother and wife very seriously.
9. I love country music!
10. I am addicted to coffee, water and Diet Pepsi and Candy Corn!
11. I have very little patience for petty people
12. I wish summers were not so hot, I might enjoy them more.
13. Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, I wanted to be a vet.
14. I love sleeping in when I can.
15. My favorite color is red, no blue, wait yellow, sigh…. choices!
16. I am allergic to Strawberry’s and chocolate – it’s really unfair!
17. Fried Pickles – ARE- THE – BOMB!
18. I would love to write a book.
19. My husband helped me create this site!!! I am blessed!
20.The creation of Kisma is simple. She is my alter ego. She is who I would be if we lived in a world of warlocks, magic and spells. She is the precious feline I brought home as a kitten who blessed this home for 5 short years. She is my inner voice – who argues with my voice of reason. She is my escape from the world when I simple need a break from being myself.